The Sewer Pipe Users Group (SPUG) is a non-profit organization (501c3 status) created in 1996. SPUG was formed as a group whose goals are to educate and solve sewer maintenance, rehabilitation, and operation problems. SPUG is governed by a chairman, vice-chairman, secretary, and treasurer and terms are one year in duration.
- Technical forums on member-chosen topics presented at quarterly meetings
- Technology transfer of information on operation and maintenance of collection system
- Educational programs (OEPA Contact Hours)
- Annual confined space entry (CSE) safety training
- Annual vendor trade show
- Vendor presentations at quarterly meetings
- Light refreshments included